Laserfiche – Document Management Solutions
Laserfiche brings together our industry-leading document management system and powerful, fully integrated Workflow functionality. Whether you have a staff of one or one hundred, you’ll simplify complex tasks, promote better decision making and keep your organization moving forward.
Laserfiche Avante’s licensing is based on the number of people who will be using the system which makes it possible to calculate the cost of most systems by doing little more than counting employees.
Servers are sold individually and support industry-standard Microsoft and Oracle database platforms.
- The Laserfiche Server centralizes management of multiple types of information including digitized paper documents, electronic documents, e-mail and digital audio and video files.
- The desktop-based Laserfiche Client offers users intuitive, instant access to information. Each user has their own connection through the Laserfiche Client, so they are always able to access their information.
- Laserfiche Workflow promotes constant productivity with rules-based document routing, e-mail notification and activity monitoring.
- Laserfiche Scanning is an intuitive scanning interface to add paper documents into your Laserfiche repository. An array of tools enables you to enhance images so you get the most accurate text capture possible.
- Laserfiche Snapshot creates archival TIFF images of electronic documents, without repetitive printing and scanning.
- Laserfiche E-mail Plug In uses any MAPI-compliant e-mail application to distribute documents stored in the Laserfiche repository.
- The Laserfiche Software Assurance Plan (LSAP) provides support and training, as well as the software updates, enhancements and forums available on the Laserfiche support site.